Friday, June 17, 2005

Pinocle

I got to have my first get together tonight. My sister plays pinocle once a month at various friends houses...apparently tonight they were short, so they invited me! I was so excited! It was nice to go and meet some people. They were mostly all accountants, but it was still fun. She provided dinner...well breakfast! We got to eat breakfast and a ton of fruit. It was really nice! I was in the winner circle on my first game, then the two winners from each game go to play the championship round....we lost...that's ok. The winners each get a little something...this time it was some notepads and some blank notes....like I really need more junk to crowd my already filled apt! It was still fun to play...I haven't played pinocle in a long time, they had to help remind me how to play...it's just a gme though!

No comments: