Monday, July 18, 2005

I passed!

Yeah I passed my test! I am an Registered Nurse now. It is official. I just decided to randomly check the Oregon State Board of Nursing website to do a provider credential search....

...and there it was...

Kathleen S****** - RN - active!!!

I am so excited! I wasn't expecting it to be up until Wednesday, I don't know why I even checked. But, I did, and I was there, listed as an RN. I don't have to wait! Yeah. I can't believe it. I didn't even think I answered the questions right. I really was very worried! I kept thinking of better choices, but I guess I answered some right.

Well, I start my job on Aug 1st. There are 4 of us all starting at the same time. I really cannot wait. My boss even called this morning to ask if I had taken boards yet. I told her I just got back from taking them this morning!

That, really was the last test I have to take for a long time. I am so excited to finally start working as an RN.

No comments: