Thursday, July 21, 2005

Vacation

Like I really need a vacation, all I have been doing is vacationing. Oh well, I am tking off today to go visit my best friend, Suzy. She lives a couple hours away, and it will be a nice visit with some social contact. I haven't been getting much social contact.
I am gonna try to start running while I am down there. I told Suzy, I wanted to go for at least 30-45 mins of running/walking every morning, and no sleeping in. I have packed my running shoes/clothes, so I am ready to start. I am hoping this will jump start my running here.
After I get back from visiting Suzy's, I am going back home. My parents have been running/walking every morning, so I will go out with them too. I need to get started, I really need to get motivated.
When I get back from my 2 mini-vacations, I will start working. I cannot wait. I am so excited to get started working as an RN. I have been talking with a few of my classmates, and I have heard that about 8 or 9 so far have not passed. That isn't very good. I also heard, they all had the minimum amount of questions. I am so glad I passed.
I will try to keep you all posted during my mini-vacations, so check back often.

No comments: