Monday, July 18, 2005

Test

I took my test today. I do not feel very good about it. The test shut off at 75 (the minimum) questions. It took me about 60-65 minutes. There were alot of priority questions. Like, these are all people you are taking care of, who would you see first...I hate those. I can usually eliminate two of the wrong answers, but then, I usually tend to chose the wrong out of the remaining two.

I am so scared I won't pass. If I don't, then I have to wait 3 months before I can retake the test. I am very scared, because, my job depends on me passing this test. I can't work as an RN without my license. I find out Wed, so these next couple days are going to suck for me. I don't know how I am going to make it thru. Waiting is the hardest thing you will ever have to do.

I'll keep you posted, for now, I am gonna go cry!

No comments: