Monday, August 22, 2005

Back to school

Started school today....

Looks like I have a lot of reading to do! If you know me, I HATE to read. Especially when I am told to do it. I have three textbooks, a novel, and several articles to read. About 5 articles a week, at least. Some are more than 10 pages too.

Other than that, I think I should be fine.

Well, there are also a ton of papers I will have to write. I am taking a nursing class and a computer class. I think the computer class I will be fine in, since I know computers pretty well. But, the nursing stuff is all advanced work. I am a little concerned. I will have to be reading everyday, and researching everyday.

I am really gonna try to do this challenge. I really want to go get my Bachelor's, but I was really tired of the classroom scene. I think this online thing will allow me to do my work when I want to. Even if it is 3am. I doubt that will happen, but jsut in case!

1 comment:

Babyfro said...

Stick with it babe. You've come this far, you can do it. I believe in you.