Friday, August 05, 2005

Just Checking in

Nothing exciting happening! Just working, well orienting I should say. I can't wait to start taking care of patients. It feels like I have never taken care of a patient before. It has just been so long since I have had any patient contact, I am feeling green. I hope it all comes back to me. The skills part are coming back and I am ahead of the group. I excel in tests, and get projects done before any of the others.
Next week we have another week of orientation type work, then we start on the floor. I don't start till Friday of the following week (19th), so I will have a few days off. Like I need more of those. After all the orientation and preceptorship is done (about 3 months), then I will be able to pick up extra shifts. I have already started volunteering. We now get paid for volunteering, so its kind of like extra shifts, but out at the golf course! How nice.
Well, thats it! Nothing real exciting. What's going on with everyone else?????

No comments: