Sunday, February 12, 2006

T Minus 1 week...and counting...

Jen, Joel and Grason move-in in one week from today.

Yeah!!!

I am trying to get some last minute details all doen for them. I have finished cleaning out my closet, threw away a whole bunch more stuff. I still have to find places to put a few things, but mostly all cleared out.

I still have to clean out my bathroom. I have so much stuff, it is hard to find places. I know this will be tight living for a while, but I know it will be fun!!

Besides, after this, I won't get to see them, but a few times a year. I moved over here, because that is the way it was before I moved here. Me only getting to come visit a few times. Now, I have to go back home to visit. Oh well, more excuses to go I guess.

Plus, I have my neice due March 12th. I personally have predicted March 4th, but we will have to wait and see. Doctor told her she can have it any day now. I can't wait!! I hope I can be there for the birth, but I may not cuz I have a job.

So, point to my post. T minus 1 week and counting...Jen moves in next Sunday!!!

2 comments:

Tash said...

Only a few mores hours til your sis and her family move in!!! That must be really exciting!!! How have you been lately??? Time for a new post!!!!! Hope you have had a great weekend and have a fantastic Sunday!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy moving in day!