Saturday, October 21, 2006

7 miles...its a start

Today I decided to get off the couch, and get a longer-than-3-mile run in. Okay, it was after Jeff encouraged me to go, so I have to thank him. Don't worry...I did.

So, anyway...I got off the couch, and ran. It was great. It reminded me how much I love distance running. You see, with shorter distances, the whole run is a push. 30-40 mins of puching and convincing myself I don't need to stop and walk. But once you get past that point, it just feels great, and you just keep going.

So, that is where I was...running, feeling great, and glad I got off the couch today!

Next up...13 miles tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Good for you ... While you were running, I was drinking beer and eating oysters and listening to a band and watching boat races and taking pictures and ....

I feel so lazy .... but so full.

Anonymous said...

Good for you! You almost make me want to run myself!