Monday, October 23, 2006

Brooks and Dunn Update!!

That was an awesome concert. First off...Jack Ingram (spelling?) was ok. I wasn't too impressed, but then again, he is new, and I only knew a few songs. then again, that is about all he is allowed to sing.

Sugarland rocked. Jennifer Nettles was amazing. I was totally impressed, makes me want to go buy their CD. I may do that tomorrow. It really was great. Every song they sang was a great song!

Brooks and Dunn...well they were...words cannot describe how cool they were. They sang every song I could think of that I wanted to hear. They had the coolest stage show. I was very pleased. Worth every penny I spent...on....well i didn't buy tickets, so worth every penny I spent on food!!

Yup! I went to the concert, and decided to buy food. I figure, you can't go to the fair and not buy fair food. So, I did. My dad and I each got a hotdog, a drink, and that totaled $20! Oh well, it was fun. Free tickets...the least I could do was buy something! So I did!

Overall....one of the best concerts I have been to. And, I have been to many!!

4 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Was it better than the American Idol review? Please say yes ...

Kathleen said...

WAY better!!


**yes**

Jeffrey said...

That's good to know...

Anonymous said...

It was awesome!!!