Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Seattle

Turns out, I just don't have the self-motivation to keep running all the long distances right now. I have been struggling to get anything longer than 5 miles in. I know that I did a 7 miler once, but I just don't get out there.

So, I guess I will not be running the Seattle Marathon, but I will definetely do the Seattle Half marathon. I am really excited to go and to run a race again. I think I will try to find a Half marathon at least every couple months...just to keep me out there.

Other than that, I am still running (except this week, I have been REALLY lazy), and still enjoying it. I will try to keep getting faster this winter, so maybe next year, I can plan to run a marathon in...say...5 hours 15 mins. Maybe that will be a stretch, but I can try!

Weight loss has been slow, but still losing. I have been eating really bad lately. Matter of fact, just ordered a damn pizza for tonight...because I can...so I did. Oh well. Gotta live life!! I try to make healthier choices most of the time, just not as hard as I was trying before. I really do not want to plateau right now, so I am gonna try extra hard from here on out. Well, after tonight's pizza...since I did pay for it. It would be bad to just throw it out, and not eat it!

3 comments:

Jeffrey said...

I like your thought process ....

Well, after tonight's pizza...since I did pay for it.

Brandi said...

I am doing body for life. It has really been working with me (almost down to where I want to be.) 6 days a week you eat very small well proportioned meals 6 times a day (basically a little protein, a little carb, about 300 cals I can give you the equations to calculate what you need if you want.) You have to drink 10 glasses of water and work out 5 times a week (I do 6.) Then on Sunday you can eat whatever you want. It really works, and you don't feel like you are depriving yourself of pizza ;)

Anonymous said...

One pizza isn't going to ruin everything you've worked so hard for. Keep going! You're doing awesome!

P.S. See ya at the airport tonight!