Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Nothing New

Nothing new to post about. Our lives just haven't been too exciting lately. Been working lots and picking up extra shifts when I can. Sunday was Shaun's birthday. WE went out to breakfast and dinner, and I baked him a carrot cake. It turned out great, but I was really worried. Thanks mom for the recipe. He loved it.
So, no great big plans going on now...just counting down till Bloomsday, and when I get to go home. I can't wait. I haven't been running, but I am gonna try to get a few runs in before then. I want to be able to run most of it. I know I will have to walk, that is ok. So far, several of my girlfriends have agreed to go, and do it too. So I am really excited that I get to see so many people. It has been (almost) three months since I have been home. Probably the longest I have ever been away without visiting. Crazy. I miss everyone so much, especially my babies. Of course, I will post pics when I go home. I hear Grason is talking lots, and Kaitlyn is learning to say more. They are both growing like weeds, and I can't wait to give them big hugs. Sis's...give me babies BIG hugs, and tell them I am on my way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait till Bloomsday!

Jeffrey said...

I was wondering what happened to you. Glad to see you posted again. And who doesn't love carrot cake. Did it have the cream cheese icing?