Monday, April 09, 2007

Some pics from Mara

Mara, I am working at getting them all uploaded on Kodak gallery for you. I should have them ready by tomorrow. I couldn't upload them all together, so I have to do it separately. You will get them asap. Thanks for coming, I had the bestest time ever!!



Ground Zero


Jefferson Memorial


Mara in Times Square


Deanna, Me, and Shaun in DC


Shaun and I on the Metro in DC


Mara and I in DC, Jefferson in the background. Cherry blossoms were in full bloom, but a lot were blown away, due to the wind the previous day. Oh well.


Mara and I at the FDR Memorial, in DC. This was my favorite part of DC so far. I am glad I didn't get to see it all the first trip. It was neat to see some more cool things this time around. Next time, I am sure I will see some more cool things.


All of us together, under a beautiful Cherry Blossom Tree.
Deanna, Shaun, Me, and Mara.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting some pics! I had an awesome time and can't wait to come visit again when it thaws out there! =)