Tuesday, November 20, 2007

36 Days To Go

I bet you are thinking Christmas is only 33 days away. But, this countdown is for closing day for our new home.

We close December 28th.

I will be home for Christmas Dec 11-27th, with Shaun with me the 20th-27th. Then we close. Yeah. We plan to move that weekend. It won't be too difficult. We only have a few things here. TV stand/TV, and a small bookshelf. Everything else is rented or goes in boxes.

EASY!!!

So, we are super excited. I can't wait till it gets closer. I have never owned a house before, and this is so exciting.

Here are a few pics of our new place. We took pics while we were there for the home inspection. Of course all the stuff inside is the current owner's, but you get the idea.



This is from the Master Bedroom. Door to the left goes through closet into Master Bath.


View into Living Room from main entry Hall.


Sunroom


View from back yard. Lots of trails and green grass for Sadie to play in.


Kitchen. Also have a nice desk on the wall you can't see. It is very useful to have.


Another view of LR looking into hall. Room at end of hall is 2nd Bedroom. Master bedroom to the right at end of hall.


Dining Room, with solid Oak breakfast bar as well.

What do you think??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's gorgeous! It is so nice! Congrats again. I bet you're going to have so much fun decorating. =)

Anonymous said...

Very nice!!! I like the seller's lamps. those are purdy sweet.