Monday, November 26, 2007

So, we decided last night to head out to the mattress store and check out some mattresses. We have some LR, DR and a bed that we like from Room Store, but we need to buy a mattress to go with that bed. Well, after laying on lots of beds and going back and forth several times, we finally decided on the bed we just both love. Of course....it is one of the most expensive in the store. I guess we have high standards for beds. But, we do spend 1/3 of our lives in bed, so it might as well be a good one, that will last for years.
Well, turns out we liked one of the bed frames at the store too. It was discontinued but the floor model was in good shape, so we decided to get it. After all said and done, lots of discounts later (they were in the middle of a big sale) we got the bed for free. NICE!
So, now all we have to do is get the LR and DR and we are set with some basic furniture. I will try to post some pics of our choices as soon as I can.
Oh, and we get the bed on Thursday. Yeah. See, while I was on contract, my company was providing rented furniture for us. Well, I am done with that contract, so they come to get our furniture. We opted to stay at the apt for one month until we close on our house, but we decided we didn't need furniture. Now, we don't have to stay on an air mattress until we move, we get our bed sooner. Yeah!!
I can't wait, I am dreaming of better nights sleep already....zzzz! You can only imagine how good our rented bed's mattress was. Yeah, exactly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, aren't new mattresses the best?