Monday, November 05, 2007

Some photos of good times...


Me in San Fransisco with Mara. It was such a beautiful day. Although we had prepared for a colder day, we were pleased to have the sun.

Per 39. Lots of shopping, food and CHOCOLATE!!

Me and Mara, right before we board the ferry to Alcatraz island. That was the most amazing place. I loved it!!

This is me on the ferry, with San Fran behind me.

This is a typical cell at Alcatraz Island. Of course it is no longer a working jail, they had a few rooms made up like a typical cell in 1963, when it closed. Thye were so small. Inmates had to be in them for 16-23 hours per day. Everything they did there was a priviledge, and it had to be earned. I can't imagine.


Shaun and I in NYC. We had so much fun. My parents came to visit for 6 days, so we took them to all the toursity (is that a word?) spots.

Me and My Dad in DC

Me an Mom in front of the White house. (Actually, I think this is the back)

Me and my parents at a small bar/cafe for lunch in NY

I love M&M's, enough said...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

Babyfro said...

You look so happy!! Glad your parents got out to see you. Hope all is/continues to be well!! Love ya.