Saturday, January 14, 2006

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!! Today is my birthday. I, unfortunately, had to work today. Oh well. Turned out to be a pretty good day. All the people at work signed a card, and got me a cake and sang Happy Bday. That was nice.
I have heard from nost of my friends, but there are a few that are slacking!! Not to name any names...eh hem!!
I don't have any cool plans, but my sister and I are going to celelbrate our birthdays together tomorrow. I have one day off before I have to come back to work for three more. Yeah to me!!
Also gonna go running tomorrow with Jen. I did have a small (really small) slice of cake. It would have been rude not to. But, I am still doing really good on WW. Since I had to have cake ( I chose to), I am going to do one more week of now sweets, to balance it out. That will make me feel better about it. Also, I may do more if I doing good.
Okay, gotta go!!
Happy Birthday to me!!!

2 comments:

Tash said...

Happy Birthday Kathleen!!! Hope you have a fantastic one!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I saw that piggy and HAD to get it for you! See ya later!