Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Wasting some time!

I am cleaning today.

I hate cleaning, but I need to. My sister has sold her house. But, she isn't moving until April, so she has decided to stay with me for a couple months.

She is gonna stay in my spare room, with her husband and 4 month old child. I know it will be tight, but it will work out great. I can't wait. I get to see Grason every day.

Then they will be gone, and I will only get to see him like 4-6 times per year. I will not like that part.

Of course, my neice (who is due March 12) lives near Mom and Dad too, so I won't get to see her much either. That sucks!

My family has bets on when i am gonna move back.

I am not moving back!!

I am staying here in Portland. I like it here. I have a great job. I still need to find Mr. Right.

I may move back someday, but for the meantime, I am here, and I am staying here.

So, I am cleaning. Yes, there was a point to this post. I am a packrat. My mom has been telling me that for years. I seriously keep everything...just in case I may need again later.

Then I find it again later, and I am like...Why did I keep that. Seriously. I am getting rid of a ton of stuff.

I even sold (tentatively) my papasan chairs on Craig's List. They went quick. i just posted them last night.

I am finding lots of things around the house I can sell, or try to sell anyhow. there has got to be a market for everything.

Back to cleaning...I need to clean out my spare closet, so they have a closet, but I don't have much storage space, so it is hard. I may have to use a small corner, it is a walk-in closet, so there will be plenty of room. It was jamm packed, so if I can get it all to fit in one small corner, I'd say I did pretty good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe you sold those things already! You were just talking about it. My legs still hurt today by the way - I'm such a wuss!!