Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Update WW

So, I started WW on Moday, and for two days I have done GREAT!!! I am allowed 26 points (based on my weight), and I have eaten 20, 19 for day 1, 2 respectively. I even went for a 50 min run yesterday. I am on a roll. Yeah!!
Not much more to update, just that I am doing great. I also made a pack with myself, that I am not to eat any sweets/candy for one week. Surprisingly, I am doing well with it. I am allowed the natural sweets like yogurt, or apples, but nothing like chocolate, or cookies, or things like that. And if you know me...which most of you do...that is almost impossible to do. But, I have made it two whole days without any sweets. I may go two weeks if I am doing this good at the end of the week.
I have doen it once before, the no sweets for a week, and I made it three weeks. When I did have the natural sweets (yogurt, apples), I felt I was cheating. Then I slowly allowed sweets back in, and bamm fell back into my old habits. So this time, I am not doing that. I don't need those damn sweets. Besides, they take points. I would rather have real food to take up those points.

3 comments:

Tash said...

Great Job!!! Keep it up! I am just like you---I love my sweets but if I can go for 2 weeks without cheating once then I am usually really good about not eating them...but those 2 weeks are sooo incredibly hard to get through! Keep it up, I am sure you can do it!!! Besides if you ever have a craving just think about that dress that you have to wear in a couple months and how drop dead gorgeous you want to look in it!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are doing great! I can't believe you're already going for 50 minute runs! I'd be a hyperventilating mess on the concrete. You're doing awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz!
Great job joining WW. I have known lots of people who did it and they were pleased with results...another good one is LA Weight Loss center...keep up the good work! Want to see you sometime...busy girl! We should go to dinner or something...healthy of course!
Talk to you soon