Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Hmmm

Nothing exciting to report. Have a few days off to look forward to. One of the girls from work invited me to a "Slumber/toy party" Not 100% sure what to expect, but a fun girls night out I guess. I am not completely stupid, I do know what it is, just not 100% sure of what the parties are like. I hear they are a ton of fun, and hilarious. I will have to report back to you.
Did not do anything for the 4th. I have seen firework shows in the past, so we didn't go see anythis year. Only had one night off. Maybe next year!! Thanks Jeffrey for showing your video.
Headed to NY at the end of this month to visit the in-laws. Guess we are going to take in an air show. Sounds like some fun! Excited about that.
Shaun has been busy making things all over. He really enjoys making things out of wood. Keeps him busy and we have neat projects all over the house.
Shaun has to leave in little more than a month. He will be gone a whole month too, still not looking forward to that...though Mara is coming to visit, so that is great news. Can't wait to see you Mara!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you again and check out your new place! Gonna be fun!