Friday, July 25, 2008

Okay

I'm doing it. I am cutting my hair. I made an appt today at a salon for noon. Shaun won't be able to come with me, but I am going to do it. He wanted to come to hold my hand, but time wise it just didn't work out. He works Mon-Fri til 5p. Today I have off, then we are going out of town when he comes home. I wanted to get it done before we go so I have all weekend to play with it and get used to styling it. I would hate to just get it done, then have to go to work. I wouldn't have any clue how I need to style it. Now I have 5 days to master it, before presenting it to anyone at work.

I am a bit nervous, but knowing that I am donating it to a good cause makes things a bit easier. And its just hair, right? It will come back. If I don't like it, I can start growing it out right away! I think I will like it though!!

Wish me luck. I will post a pic of me with the new hair cut as soon as I can.

On other news. We are headed to NY to see Shaun's dad. Gonna see the Thunderbirds. I haven't seen them since I was a kid. I hope it is as cool as I remember. Shaun should be home around 2 or 3, then we can head out of town. Excited to get away for a weekend.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures!

Becky said...

Ya! I'm so excited for you too! You inspired me as well, I got a bit of a trim yesterday with some new bangs! Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Shaun and I can mourn your beautiful long locks together . . . at least they're going to a wonderful cause! =) Can't wait to see the pics - I'm sure it'll look great.

Jeffrey said...

Ditto to all of the above .. except to Becky and her new bangs. I'm excited for you, but I didn't get a trim and new bangs :-)

Anonymous said...

noooooooooooooooooooo!