Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Here it is


So, I tired wearing my hair straight and curled out like the pic I posted before. It just didn't work. My hair is WAY too thick and too much of it. She even thinned it out a lot. When I staighten it, it is flat (no volume) and accepts no curl. So, I tried blowdrying and curling, and it just made a big poof ball. The next day, decided to leave it curly (since my hair turned curly in 2000), might as well use what I have. I love it curly. Way cute. This pic is from the airshow we went to this weekend. I will post more pics of that soon. It was a self-portrait from my camera phone. Pretty neat, huh?
Shaun loves my new hair cut. He thinks it is sassy and fun. What do you all think? Sorry to Mara and Zoe. I know you didn't want me to cut my hair, but I am donating it, so it going to a great cause...Locks of Love. They make real hair wigs for small children.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the cut! the curls look great at that length. I have to pass on info on one of my favorite products. Suave makes it. It is called healthy curls. it is a cream product in a tall green squeeze tube. you put it on when your curls are wet and when your hair dries it isn't all fuzzy. the curls keep their shape even dry. it is so cheap, but works just as well as the more expensive "curls rock" by TIGI at the salons. Try it out. You'll love it. Looks great Kathleen!

Becky said...

I love it! Good choice! And for a good cause too. Horray for fun new summer hair cuts!

Babyfro said...

I love it, but I've always liked your hair short. Good for you for donating. My grandma just did too she cut 10 inches or more off and looks rather spunky with her short doo as well. Not that I'm comparing you to an old lady, cause I'm not. If I was then it would be kinda like saying I'm old too.... and I'm not. Whatever, you're beautiful as always.

Jeffrey said...

I'm with Shaun.... I like it.

Mrshappyanna said...

I like it too! I might do the same as mine goes all the way down my back :-)