Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Just a quick one

Had a ton of fun and spent WAY too much money, but hey, you only live once, right??

Williamsburg was a ton of fun. We did Jamestown on Friday. Played at Water Country USA all day on Saturday, and enjoyed Colonial Williamsburg on Sunday. The weather was way too hot, but we survived!!

Now it is back to work I go. I had better work a few extra shifts coming up soon, so I can pay for our little adventures!!

Here is a couple pics...









Oh, and we did end up back at the hotel. Camping just isn't working our for us this year so far. Way too hot, and then thunderstorm/rain in the evenings. Yeah, not really ideal camping weather.

3 comments:

Jeffrey said...

I love Williamsburg. Our parents took as there as kids. We even got locked up in the stocks for a picture.

Brooke said...

What fun!! I've wanted to go there for years- my mom and step-dad LOVE it there. We have a time share that we can use there, so maybe someday when the kids are old enough to appreciate the history we'll make it. I'm jealous that you're living on the east coast, so close to so many fun places to visit- but the humidity is NOT fun! I wouldn't have made it in a tent either! :)

Anonymous said...

Gotta LOVE the hat!!!
Can't wait to see you and see some of a new adventure. Love & miss you both.
Love, Mom and Dad