Friday, November 18, 2005

24 Hours after

So, I am starting to feel a little sore tonight. I am thinking I will feel pretty sore in the morning. I usually hit my peak at about 36 hours. I am hoping to maybe go for a small run tomorrow night. I will see how I feel. of course...Harry Potter opens tomorrow too, so maybe I will have to see that.
Tasha, how are you feeling? Sore yet?
My sister is pretty sore too, but that is expected of us I guess.
I think my abs are hurting the most when I stand up. My legs, not so much, but still a little sore. Arms...that was where i didn't feel I did my best at, so...but they hurt a little. My biceps, not at all. Chest...yeah, that hurts!
Well, now that you all know where I am hurting right now...
I can't wait till next week. Plus, I work 4 days in a row (which sucks), but then I get to go home!!!
Yeah, I totally excited about that. I haven't been home since the end of July. That is a long time.

2 comments:

Tash said...

Hey! So I am not really all that sore, the only sore spot is my outer arms and my chest...thats it. So if the weather is nice on Saturday want to take the doggies to the dog park???? I will give you a call Saturday (midafternoon) and see what the plan is! Have a great night!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm so glad you're doing it. You'll get a better feel for how much you can handle next time. You can do more!!