Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My, how time flies!

Time sure is fun when your having flies!
Hehehe
Wow, I can't believe it is time for me to go back to the gym for another Power of 10 workout, and I haven't written anything since the last one. I can't believe it. Well, I am headed back today. I have lost 5% in body fat, and gained 2-3 lbs. That part sure sucks, but I think I am feeling better about my pant size. I haven't dropped any sizes or anything, I just feel like they are fitting a little better (not so tight).
I am so excited. it truely is fun to go and do, and I really do look forward to it every week. When Mara told me that...I was thinking yeah right. but it is true.
I will check back and let you know how it goes today!

As for school. School is irritating me. I am ready to drop my asessment class. But I won't. My teacher is not giving me any information, and I have to meet with a mentor this term ( once a week), and she keeps asking me questions that I don't have answers to, and I can't seem to get answers to. my teacher is so vague it is driving me insane. It is online class, so i can't just walk up to her and have a discussion. I have to email, then wait for a reply, then reply back (since I didn't get my answers I needed), and wait again. In the meantime, assignements are due, and i have no clue what to do. last term was not this difficult. It was rather easy compared to this term. I hate having to have a mentor here, and having a teacher in cyberspace. Oh well. i guess I just needed to vent a little. My other class (statistics) is going great. It is a lot of time consuming work, but I understand, and I know what is expected of me.

Hope everyone's Turkey day was fun. I had a great time at home with my family. I didn't want to return to work. It was nice not doing much of anything. I played some poker, did some logic puzzles, did homework (yucky pooh), saw lots of old friends/co-workers, visited the fire department and saw the new engines (very nice!), and got lots of rest (not as much as I would have liked, but you know me!).
Looks like I have to be here for Chrsitmas. I have to work on the 23, 24, and have the 25th off. So I will be here, probably sleeping lots. I do get to go home for 4 days before that. So I am looking forward to that.

Well, better go, wanna get a nap (had some schoolwork to do early this am, so I got up early), then it is off to the gym today! Yeah, I can't wait!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Sounds like you're doing awesome! I told you Power of 10 is addicting! I can't wait for my Friday workout. I'm going for 230 on the leg press this time! That sucks you can't go home for Christmas. =( Maybe I can meet up with you in Tri-Cities on your visit though!

Tash said...

I didnt go to the gym but I did my Power of 10 workout...I am getting sore already...which is good. How are you feeling? Hope you had a great workout!!