Thursday, November 03, 2005

Power of 10

So, Mara has been doing this workout called Power of 10. I really want to do it too. So, I am going to start. My sister said she would do it with me, but Tasha, if you want to too, I would love for you to join us as well. I asked my sister, because she just had a baby (5 weeks ago), and is needing to get back to running, and start working out again. I figured great chance to get a workout buddy. Besides, me and my sister can get together and go running (or walking) on days that we are not at the gym, pumping it up!! I figure, if I get 2-3 days of walk/running in, and 1 day of Power of 10, I will be set. Although, Mara was always quite sore for a few days after, so I will have to make sure I don't plan my walk/run days during that soreness/healing days.
I know I have promised on my blog to keep running, that I would not stop, but I did. So, I will not make another promise to you, but, I will say that I am going to try hard, and I will keep you posted of my progress.
I am very excited about starting. I will start in the next couple weeks. I have to get a gym membership, and plan time around the new mother. Tasha, if you seriously want to start with us, send me an email!! We can plan with you too. Once a week, one hour, can't be that difficult!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you guys to start! You're going to love it once you get into it. I can't wait until my workout tomorrow! Did your book come yet?

Tash said...

Hey Kathleen, I would love to join in! We'd have to talk about when and what gym...and I would have to most likely end my membership at my gym and sign up elsewhere..so I will talk with Colin and you and I should talk about it. But I am definietly wanting to do it--if nothing else we can both do it and then check in with each other or "remind" each other to go! Haha.