Sunday, November 13, 2005

POST

So, the concensus is...you all want me to post! So here it is... a post!!

Okay, so I really do have something good to post.

Wait for it...

I

Ran

Today!!

Yeah!!

My sister wanted to get out and go for a run, so I went with her. We ran 4 miles. At the beginning, I felt I was about to die.

Kept Running.

I knew I was gonna die.

Kept Running.

Okay, I did walk for about 1/4 of a mile, just so I wouldn't die. But then...

Kept Running.

I started up again, and I felt great. Not great enough to go for a ten mile run, but great to at least finish this one.

I was slow.

Jen was fast.

But, in the end, I still felt good about myself for getting out there. I can't wait to start Power of 10 on Wednesday. I know this is gonna be the thing for me. Plus, I have a friend (Tasha) and my sister (Jen), to help keep me motivated.

Mara, I am gonna depend on you, too, to demand weekly updates!! I need the motivational help from you all, but I really think, this is it!!

Keep Running.

Keep Lifting.

I have to Keep telling myself this!!

2 comments:

Tash said...

Yay! We got a post! Hehe, and I posted three since I have been sick...are they not showing up?? Hmm that would be weird. I just emailed you too bout Power of 10. I am excited. I am going to do my Pilates workout within the next hour and I am excited about that too!

Lets get together and take our doggies to the dog park this weekend if it is not pouring down rain! (This is all in the email I just sent to you though!! hehe)

~Tash

Anonymous said...

Yay! That is awesome you ran 4 miles! I am impressed! Good luck with the Power of 10. =)