Monday, November 14, 2005

Sore

I am really glad that I went running yesterday. You know, the days when you really feel like you worked something good...
Cuz you hurt like HELL!
Well, I hurt today. I don't quite hurt like hell, but i do hurt.
A good hurt, though.
I feel like my 4 mile run yesterday meant something, that my body responded to me working out, and is now repairing itself.
Now, I really can't wait till Wednesday, when i start Power of 10.
I wanna feel the burn, the pain, the work!!
I know this is gonna be great!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kathleen! Glad to hear you're sore. That is the best!!

Tash said...

Good luck with the power of 10 today!!! I'm going to the gym right after work and doing my first routine!!! wish me luck..I probably wont be able to move tomorrow! Haha! Let me know how it goes for you today!!