Sunday, March 04, 2007

Baltimore

So, yesterday I met this guy that I met on match.com. His name is Shaun. We met at a little coffee shop, sat there for a while, then decided what to do next. There wasn't much to do in Hagerstown, becuase it was raining, and getting cold/windy. So, we decided to head to Baltimore.

As we were leaving town, it was getting sunnier, and warmer. It was nice in Baltimore. We headed to the Inner Harbor and hung out there all day.

I got to go to my first Hard Rock Cafe. I had never been to one before. So, as he was suggesting places to eat, I stopped him right there, and said we had to go.

That was fun. Of course, since I have been sick all week, I didn't get to enjoy it nearly as much as I would have liked.

Then, we went to the Aquarium. That was fun. I haven't been to an aquarium in years. We also stayed and watched the dolphin show. Man, are those dolphins so cute, and talented. It was pretty short though, I wish it was longer. Oh well.

Then, we walked the pier for a while, and decided to head back to Hagerstown to catch a movie. Well, when we go there, all the movies started at ten and we were there at like 8:20. So, we decided to get dinner.

Went to Ruby Tuesday. Again, didn't enjoy it nearly as much as I would have liked to. I am sure I will get over this soon. Just the post sickness stomach cramps hurt really bad, and knock the appetite right out of me. Well, by the end of the meal, we sat and talked to waste some time before the movie. It took forever for the waiter to bring the check, then we never saw him or anyone else again. So, we left. Yup. Dine'n'dash. I had never done it before, but it was kind of fun. Of course, I doubt I will do it again, but everybody's got to do it at least once in their life.

The movie. It was good. We saw The number 23 with Jim Carrey. I really like him in more serious roles. It was good, but Boy was I tired by the end of the night. Night ended at about 12:30 am, but the time I got home and in bed, it was about 1am. I had to get up for work at 5:30...I pushed it till 6 am this morning. :)

But, next up...New York City. Here I come!!! I cannot wait. My plane leaves 7am tomorrow morning. I have to get up at 4 am to leave and get to DC in time. Yeah for me!

Don't worry. I will post pictures soon. I don't have any way to get them to my computer, so I have to wait till I have enough to put on a disc. I bet after NY, I will go get them ready for uploading.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a successful date! Thank you for the lovely card, that was such a nice surprise:) Have fun in NY.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time in New York!

Anonymous said...

No juicy details on how the date ended? Will you see each other again? You can't leave us hangin' like that. :)