Monday, March 19, 2007

North Carolina

Got back really late last night from NC, so I am pretty tired again. No sleep! :(

It was a ton of fun. I got to meet a few of Shaun's friends. They were really cool, and we had a ton of fun. Basically a lazy weekend, went out a few times, stayed in a bunch, and I tried something new.

Yup, you heard me right. Shaun took me (well all of us) to a sushi bar. *Gasp*. Yes...I tried sushi. Well, I am not sure if it is really called sushi....I didn't eat the raw stuff. I tried some crab roll, and something with Eel. I don't know. It was ok. I am really excited that I tried something new, especially something that has freaked me out for so long. I am sure the look on my face was priceless. The girls were great though, they helped me get past my fears....well Shaun helped too.

St. Patty's Day we got all dressed up...I didn't, because I didn't have anything green, and headed to a bar. We stood outside in the freezing cold for about 30 mins, and the line didn't move AT all. So, we decided to leave, and get drunk at home, on our own. By our own, I really mean, their own. Since you all know I don't drink. Of course, Shaun and I were asleep by 1, and the others carried on a bit longer. It was still fun.

Sunday, was a lazy day, but we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. It was pretty good. Headed home a lot later than we wanted to, but we got home safe and sound. Next weekend is DC. Woohoo! Oh, and the girls and Shaun all got pics of the weekend, so I have to wait till someone takes pitty on me, and shares! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job trying the sushi stuff. I am like you afraid!!!! I certainly would need to know it was cooked, that would help.