Thursday, March 08, 2007

I am home

Hello All! I know you are all very anxious to hear how NY was, and I can't wait to tell you.

However, I have to wait. Today I have to work, and tomorrow I will go get my pics uploaded to CD so I can download them to my computer, so I can share them all.

I took about 150 pics, so there will be lots to see. Yeah.

Just wanted everyone to know I am home safe and sound. Oh, and my last post....it wasn't a date.

But, I did see him again, and I am going to continue to see him, and things are progressing well. Enjoy your day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see those pics! Glad you are back....home no...just home for now! Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to see your pictures! Got any of the guy yet? =)

Jeffrey said...

Not a date? But have seen him again? And plan to continue... you kids these days :-)