Saturday, March 10, 2007

Date #2

I still haven't had a chance to get all the pics downloaded to my computer, don't worry they are coming soon, as is a post about NY. It went awesome, and I can't wait to go again.

As for the date with Shaun. He took me out to a Japenese restaurant last night. Believe it or not, I actually enjoyed it, and it was good food. I am glad he is helping me expand my food horizons. After we wanted to go bowling, but they had league, so we decided to go to a movie instead. We saw Wild Hogs. It was hilarious. Tim Allen, Martin Lawrence, John Travolta, and William H Macy. Just plain hilarious.

Then, we ended up bowling after the movie. We played three games and I lost 2/3. After that we hung out at his place, and watched another movie. Overall a great date, and yes...we are seeing each other, and will be seeing lots of each other in the near future. I am gonna go with him this weekend to North Carolina to meet his friends. Then, next weekend we are headed to DC. Tomorrow, a fun hike, and maybe Cheesecake Factory in Baltimore.

He is a ton of fun, and I really like him. Things are great :)

Addendum: Okay, so the first meeting wasn't considered a date, soley because we were first meeting. But for all who are wondering, it will from here on out, be considered a date. So, we have had 3 dates then, if you consider the first meeting in Baltimore, the second night at Denny's on my way home from NY, and then yesterday. There you go, are you all happy??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it "wasn't a date"? he he he Sounds like you both enjoy each others company.

I'm so excited for you getting out and seeing new places and having so much fun. Glad to see you so happy.

Now get those pics posted. We're all waiting to see and hear about your NY adventures.

Babyfro said...

Yeah, I was gonna say that too... thought the first one wasn't a "date." I'm glad you're enjoying yourself though. Please eat some cheesecake for me!! I miss it. No labor yet in case you were wondering. haha.

Lacey said...

This is such an exciting experience for you! You're getting to see and do so many fun things. I'm so happy for you that you chose to go on this grand adventure! Nice job lady!

Anonymous said...

He sounds awesome. I'm glad he's getting you to try new foods! Hopefully I'll get to meet him when I come see you!

Brandi said...

we want pix of shaun!!! Your eager public awaits.