Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Tidbits

This weekend I get to head out to NC. I guess it is at Fort Bragg, near Fayetteville. I hope I spelled that correctly. But first, I get to hang out with a new girl friend. I can't wait. Tonight I am headed to Kristy's house to have a girl's night in. I guess I will see what we do when I get there. I am sure it will be total girly things. Yeah. It is so nice to have a friend.
Today, I am going for a run. It is a little breezy, but I don't care. I really want to start running again. Besides, I have got to get ready for Bloomsday, coming up in May. I am so excited I get to go to Bloomsday this year. I haven't missed it since I started running it in 2001. This will be my 7th year. Yeah!
For all those that don't know what Bloomsday is, it is a 12k race that has over 50,000 runners in it every year. I feel like I have already mentioned this in a post before, so sorry if I have. Either way, I can't wait to go. I usually get my family and friends to go too, so I am really excited to be able to see everyone. Can't wait.
I am almost 100% sure now that I am going to renew my contract. If I renew here for another 13 weeks, I will be around here through August. Yeah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how was your weekend?