Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Trips

Yeah. We have lots of trips planned, I can't wait.

Friday we are headed to DC for a fun-filled weekend. I can't wait. Then...well, okay we aren't going too many places, but I am headed home for Bloomsday. I bought my plane ticket today, and I will be home Fri-Mon. (May 4-7). Yeah.

Also, Shaun and I bought our tickets to come home for a week between my contracts. We have decided to fly home, then drive my car back. It will save me about $500 per month on a rental car, and that gives me a chance to see a few more things....like while driving cross country. We figure a good 4-5 days at home, then leave for the open road. Take 3-4 days to drive back here. Yeah, I am pretty excited, plus I get my car back!! I miss my car. :)

Well, hope you enjoy the pics below of Shaun and I, and our trip to see his friends (Andrea and Tammy) in North Carolina. Next up will be pics of us in DC. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comfortable, YES, two pillows!!!!
Am I bad? Sorry! Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Great pics, though! Thanks for being so prompt at getting the pics up so all could see! Look forward to your arrival....both times! Love ya.

Jeffrey said...

Your mom's funny....

The pics are good. Thanks for sharing. I'll leave the "he's cute" comments to Mara :-)