Saturday, July 01, 2006

Out of my rut...hopefully

So, this week was a great activity week.

Sunday: ran a 5 mile race, and softball game

Monday: Hiked 6 miles

Tues/Wed: nothing (worked)

Thursday: 45 min run/1 hour fun swim

Friday: 30 min run

Saturday (tomorrow): 9 miles.

Yeah!! Isn't that awesome. I am totally proud of myself, and I know my sister will be happy to hear that.

I will not remember the past...well at least not look back onto it. Just look ahead, and keep running/staying active and keep pushing toward my goal of marathon in October.

3 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Why don't you take pics of your softball game? Even if you don't post them, it's a great way to practice anticipation of action.

Gald you're out of whatever rut you felt like you were in...

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you had a good week and that you're on track for the marathon. I'm really looking forward to running (part of) it with you!

Anonymous said...

Good for you!