Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hot and Humid!

Today was my 13 mile run for my training. It started at 6am, and by the time I left my house (~5:50am)it was already hot and muggy. It wasn't sunny, it was overcast. I think I liked that better than sun, but definetely had the humidity in the air.
I did ok. We went up Terwilliger (which is a big hill) and then down it. By the end I was feeling sore, and walking. However, they say to take it slow, get more walk breaks, and just listen to your body. I did that.
But now, my body is saying go take a quick shower, and go LAY DOWN!!
I didn't get much sleep last night, since someone decided to call me at 11:30. It was an old friend I hadn't talked to in a while, so it was nice to catch up and talk again, even if it was at 11:30 at night.
Off to my nap...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: