Monday, July 17, 2006

Softball Update

Haven't been to softball in a few weeks, it was nice to get out there again. Last week I was OOT for Jackie's wedding, and the week before that no game d/t 4th of July holiday.
So yeah, had a great game. We WON again. Won the week I missed too, woohoo!
Their team was a little mouthy and rude, but we still won, which was nice to be able to throw back in their face-but we didn't. We are all adults, and we didn't feel we should stoop to their level.
Either way, it was fun. No runs for me tonight, but I can cheer everyone else on like the best of them.
Man, I forgot to bring my camera again. Next week, it is a double header, I will get some good shots. I am just afraid of losing it (ie someone stealing it) while I am in the outfield. I trust my team members, but lots of people floating around there, so i don't know. Something I will have to think about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New update please. =)