Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy 4th of July

Round 2.

I went to Vancouver, and celebrated the 4th in the park. My sister came into town to go and do this, so I went with. I was originally planning to come home tonight. Now, I will wait until tomorrow morning, my eyes are very heavy.

I took my camera and got about 200+ shots, only about a dozen were any good.

That's ok. I was just playing around with the settings, and seeing what I could do.

Here are some shots I took.







This is Grason (with his Daddy, Joel) wearing the cool onsie I bought for him!!


This one is actually from the night before, lighting off firewirks in front of Jen/Joel's old house. I thought it was a pretty good pic for being pitch black outside.


A good one of Jen


And finally....my baby (nephew) Grason!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

Jeffrey said...

Nice photos...
In the last photo, Grason looks like he knows something we don't and he's smiling to himself about it.