Sunday, August 20, 2006

3rd Place

Our softball team, the Unknowns, had our play-off game today. we played JMI Eliminators. They qualified for play-off's during the first half of the season, then went up into the C league. We remained in the D league.

Then we dominated the D league. We were first in our league going into play-offs. Well, JMI didn't make C league play-offs, so they got to come back down to D league, and play us.

They kicked our butts. Home runs, major hits, good running. They did it all. We didn't really seem to start playing until about 4th inning. By then, it was too late.

Oh well. We lost at 13-8. Not that bad. We placed 3rd overall in our league since we lost that game. Even got a cool trophy, and I have it at my house. I am not sure if I have to rotate it through the players, but no one seemed to want it, so I took it home!

Next week gonna start a fall ball league with the unknowns. I can't wait. Also, may play a kickball tournament, and a Halloween costume game. Sounds like fun!

I am glad I joined the team. Oh, I even brought my camera this game and got some cool pics.

Here they are...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Picture of the trophy please. We wanna see!