Friday, August 04, 2006

Silverwood

Silverwood Theme Park is the coolest. It is located in Northern Idaho.

Why I am telling you all this?

Because I am headed to Spokane to visit Mara next weekend, and we are totally going!

I so cannot wait. I haven't been in, I think, 3 years. Or if I didn't go this year, it owuld be three....something like that. Who cares? Either way, I haven't been in a long time, and I love to go!!

This is the first place I actually have rode roller coasters, and I love them. Now, if you know me...which most of you do...you know I hate roller coasters, and I get motion sickness. That's ok though, because once I get past the first drop, I'm good to go! (Taco bell reference there....think of me doing the hand thing...good to go!)

That first drop is the hardest, but after that, it is all fun and games!!

Woohoo...Silverwood here I come!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo! I actually just bought the tickets today! Can't wait!