Friday, August 11, 2006

Airports

So, I am headed off to Spokane today! I am so excited.

What I am not excited about is....the airport. Now that security is hihg alert, apparently they are doing all kind of extra precautions. I think the security was just fine, now they are making all sorts of ridiculous searches and requirements.

Well, I guess it is for my own protection. I will comply. I will get there two hours earlier than my scheduled departure (which will probably be late anyhow, it is Southwest).

Luckily, it is just a one hour flight. I really hate flying, but I better get used to it if I want to go visit my friends (especially those moving farthur than driving distance...uh hmm).

Well, I head to Zoe's to drop off Charlie at 4:45pm. They are taking me to the MAX station, which will depart at 5:03, to arrive at the airport terminal at 6:39pm. Which is 2 hours before my plane leaves. However, when I come back...my plane leaves at 6:10am....I do not want to be there at 4am. Grrr. I will have to see how it goes today, and then decide when I come back Monday morning!

Weather forecast: Scattered Thunderstorms in Silverwood for Saturday. Grrr. We may have to go Sunday, but I am cool with that. My friend Jeff is also going with us, so that will be fun!!

Okay, see you all on Monday! I will write a great report, and hopefully have some great pics. I got my new lens (50mm/1.8) today. I am so excited to start using it!! :)

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

I hope you have a great time and the weather holds out for you. I'm looking forward to the photos.