Tuesday, August 29, 2006

American Idol here I come

So, the American Idol Season 5 concert is coming up on Friday!! Woohoo! I cannot wait. Zoe has said that she will go with me, so it will be a blast.

It is at the Rose Garden on friday Sept 1, 7pm. I am gonna be the biggest fan there. Not the biggest, but the #1 fan.

Few that I am looking forward to seeing is Katharine McPhee, Ace Young, Chris Forgothis last name, and surprisingly...Bucky Covington. I actually started to like him at the end. Weird. He can sing some pretty good country songs, just not that good at everything. I hope he finds a niche and goes with it.

Also, Season 6 auditions are Sept 15th in Seattle. I have always said I would go try out. Now I know I would get kicked off after about 2 notes, but I thought it would be hilarious to make it sound as if I thought I was the best ever. How could they think I was horrible. I should make it to Hollywood.

And, if by the Grace of God, I did make it to Hollywood, I already have several people voting for me whether I am good or not!! :)

4 comments:

Jeffrey said...

American Idol concerts, Harry Potter contests and Carmen Electra boobs. Now that is some combination..

Anonymous said...

Ooh, ooh, you've got to try out!!! I'd be your #1 biggest fan!!! I'd be the friend consoling you after they harpoon you, with my arm around your shoulder saying, "Don't give up! And don't you dare go back to your day job of nursing! Keep your chin up! YOU could be the next William Hung!" Do it, Kathleen, do it!

Brandi said...

Chris shoulda won....sorry Bucky should have never made it.....

Tash said...

Have fun tonight at the concert! You'll have to tell me how hot Ace Young looks live and how Katherine does!!! Loved them!?!?! Have a great weekend!!