Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Bunco!

Last night, went over to my sister's house, and played Bunco. It is a no-brainer game of dice. More of an excuse to get together for a girl's night in. Kind of like guy's poker night. Usually you win prize money for most bunco's, and most wins, things like that, but last night, we did an ornament exchange instead. So, it was fun. I met a bunch of my sister's neighbors, and got to spend time with my long time friend, Rachel. It was fun!!

Today, was a boring day. Didn't get much done. I want to go running. I brought my running light, and warm running clothes, so I may still go out tonight. I hate that is gets dark so quickly. I slep most of the day away, since my dog kept me up most of the night. I just don't get any good sleep when he sits at the door whining, cuz he wants to go play with my parent's dogs. Hopefully tonight will be better.

No plans so far this whole time I am here. I guess I will just wing it. I still need to shop. I have gotten nothing for anyone, except Grason and Kaitlyn. The two easiest to shop for. Maybe that is why I have their stuff. I don't know. Speaking of...Grason is here now, so what am I doing on the computer. See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Guess who's in Tri-Cities tonight and part of the day tomorrow?! Me!!

I took the truck and I'm in town picking up an electric dryer my mom's giving us (since we can't take our gas one to the new house).

If you're not busy in the morning, we should get together!