Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Day

Well, it turns out I didn't get low censused, so I have to work on Christmas Day. I had a wonderful Christmas Eve with my family. We opened gifts (read: I opened all my gifts, and they opened the ones I got them), and at some din-din. Mom made (yummy) lasagna. I even got some for lunch tomorrow. Now I just have to remember to bring it to work tomorrow!

No hard feelings. I truely didn't expect to get off, besides...I get paid time-and-a-half for it. I got a Christmas with my family, so now I can go spend Christmas with my other family.

Tonight, gonne eat lots of cookies (I brought some of those home too) and watch some tv, before I head to bed (finally get to sleep in MY bed) early tonight. Well, early means about 10. Normally I head to bed about 11. So, its early. I haven't slept in my bed in about three weeks. I have been at DeAnn's (housesitting) since Dec 6, and then at my parents since the 19th. I can't wait!!

2 comments:

chumly said...

RN's are miracles that are needed everyday. Thank you for your great work. Happy Holidays.

Jeffrey said...

Merry Christmas Kathleen... Thanks for sharing so much on your blog and in your photos....