Monday, December 25, 2006

They didn't

Oh yes they did. I got called at 5am, to get low-censused. I told them, I had driven home from my vacation to work today, and I was coming to work. I can't believe it. There was no reason why they couldn't have called me off yesterday, but she didn't want to make that call. I told the night shift manager, that I only wanted to be called off if I got to stay at my family's house. So, I didn't get to stay, so I went to work.

It was a good day. Slow for me, but the time still went by pretty fast, up till the last couple hours. Those seemed to drag!!

Well, some more tv for me, and my nice warm bed. My mother got me an electric blanket for Christmas, and I put it on my bed when I got home last night. Cozy!!

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

Electric blanket story....

I had a friend growing up who got one for Christmas and would never use it. When his mom asked him why, David told her he was afraid too. She asked why he was afraid and he said he was afraid he may have a wet dream and electrocute himself. If his mom were still alive today, she would still be telling that story every chance she got ...