Thursday, December 21, 2006

Productive Day

Yeah. I am so glad. I got all my Christmas shopping done, in one day. Actually in just a few hours.

Today started off great. Breakfast with Mara at IHOP. Although, the roads were bad, so she was running just a bit later than planned. I decided to sneak a little eye brow waxing in. They were in desperate need of a clean-up. I feel they sprouted over night.

Then, went shopping with my friend, Rachel. We decided since I had no clue what to get my family, I should just start browsing. So we did that, we started at the mall. I managed to get my sister and brother-in-law, and both my parents done this morning. I was so pleased, considering I had no clue what to get them.

Then, went and had lunch at Platt Electric Supply. Annual (free) Christmas lunch. Yeah. I love (free) lunch!! Then went more shopping with my Mom. We decided to head to Wal*Mart, and Fred Meyer, and I got everyone else shopped for. I can't give away too much here, since my entire family/friends reads this blog. I wouldn't someone getting hints as to what they are getting ahead of time. Granted, it is almost Christmas, and granted, they will be opening up their gifts early, since I have to work. So, it isn't like they have to wait a long time to see what I got them.

So, my day is very productive. It is still light out, so I may even go for a run. Yeah, I need to do that. And, tonight I am staying at Jen/Joel's, cuz I get to babysit tomorrow morning.

Oh yeah, I even got a chance to stop by and see some people I hardly get to see anymore. One was Bonnie. SHe used to work at Dr. Tan's office with me. Now she is at Lincare. Point...I stopped by, said hello, and she invited me to her place on Saturday. Bigger point...she had horses, and I get to go ride them!! Yup! You may remember, not last year, but the year before, she invited me out there for my birthday, to go riding. It was freezing cold, but still a ton of fun!! I can't wait to go freeze me buttocks off again. It will so be worth it. Mom gets to come too. She hasn't riden in a long time.

Well, I better get that run in, like I said I would!

No comments: