Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas is approaching

Although I got all my shopping done, I haven't even started warpping. Which I will need to do today, since tomorrow is MY Christmas day. My family has decided to come over tomorrow morning, and watch me open all my gifts. They will also open the gifts that I got them. That is nice, at least I get a Christmas morning. It just happens to be on Christmas Eve. Then, I get to head home. My parents don't want me driving at night, so they are trying to get me to go home early. But, I don't want to. This is my vacation, and if the weather is bad, then I won't go home. I will call to work and tell them, I have inclement weather, and I will come home when the roads are better. However, I think they know I am gonna try to do something. I have flat out told them, I want Christmas Day off. I am gonna try to get off. Tomorrow at about 4 pm, I am gonna call in and if the census is low, I will try to get off. I think there are about 10 nurses scheduled (normally about 7-8), so I see no reason why I can't get off. Wish me luck!

Today, I was gonna go to my friend, Bonnie's house, in Benton City, to go horseback riding. However, it snowed last night, and I still have a bunch of baking to do. I haven't gotten those no bake's made yet. That is the whole point of Christmas Season, I think. So, I don't know if I will go out there. If I do, I will probably only be for an hour or so! I have to call her this morning!

Other that what I have mentioned, no other big plans. I haven't seen Jackie, or Kat. My guess is Kat is in Montana. Jackie, maybe Montana too. I don't know. Oh well. I will get to see them later. Maybe for my birthday, which is coming up soon too!! (See countdown at sidebar)

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to stay with your family on Christmas Day. Good luck!