Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Home for the Holidays

I am headed home today. I can't wait. My stint at house sitting is finally over, and I get to spend a week with my family. I am just gonna do a little clean-up here at home, then I am off.

I had fun at DeAnn's house, sitting, but I am glad that it is over. I think Charlie was starting to not like it too. He stopped wanting to go "bye-bye", and refused to listen to me. That is ok. I know he likes it at home, so he will be happy to go there.

I have to work Christmas Day, which I am not happy about, but I don't want to get started on that rant. So, I will be coming back to Portland Christmas Eve. I am gonna try to get off, but it will depend on how many nurses are working, and how many patients are in the hospital. I think she pads holidays though. Maybe half expecting people to call-in sick, or maybe just because we are always super busy, or just to make it so we have a good day...I don't know. All I know is, I have to work, and I don't want to.

So, I am off now. Hope everyone has a Happy Holiday Season. I will try to keep updated while at my parents, but it doesn't always happen. So, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight! Hehe! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous time in the 3 cities!