Monday, May 07, 2007

Bloomsday, come and gone!

We had a blast at Bloomsday. I got to see all my friends (well not all, but a lot), and my family. Kassandra and Jackie ran, so they finished in like 1:30. Kat's friend Kim and I ran/walked and we finished 1:59, and Mara and Kat walked, finishing just a few minutes after us. It was fun. Mom came down and cheered us on. She got a few pics.











I had a great weekend home seeing my family and my babies. Now I am headed back to Maryland to see my sweetie! One more week of work, then back here to spend the week with my family. Yippee! Shaun gets to come next time, so that will be fun. My family can't wait to meet him! :)

I had better get to the airport, I have a (boring) day of flying across the country. I have decided I really hate to fly. But next week I only have to fly there, then I get to bring my car back. I cannot wait. It was nice to drive it again while I was home. I get to turn in the (damn) rental car tomorrow morning, for good!! I can't wait for that either!!

Toodeloo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got everyone together for Bloomsday. I had so much fun!

Anonymous said...

It was great to see everyone! I had such a great time!!! And just to clarify, Kassandra and Jackie finished in 1:16, our best times ever! (Well, it was my best and Kassandra's first, so it's true!)