Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Night shift

I am at work, right now. I am in my last week of my first travel assignment. They didn't have any needs for day shift, so they asked (nicely) if I would be willing to work night shifts this week. Of course I can't say no, so I said "sure, I don't mind".

When really I was saying...what the hell...of course I mind. But, do I really? I guess not. I just hate staying up, and I haven't been to work since last Monday. Last week I was terribly sick, called in twice, and then went home. So, it has been a while since I have worked.

Now I am here, have only one patient, and (*knock on wood), it is boring. I got all my work done in the first hour, so now I have 11 hours to sit and do nothing.

I will not forget my book of sudoku tomorrow night. Nor will I forget my sweater. I always get so cold at night. Silly me. I should know this.

I guess I am blabbering now. This only took about 3 minutes of my time. Grrr! Only 8 hours left to go!

No comments: