Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Slug Bug Game



Shaun and I played the Slug Bug Game on our trip. It was a ton of fun. A couple months ago, I introduced the game to him so he could practice...because I knew I wanted to play on this trip. So he learned the rules, and practiced. Calling slug bugs whenever he saw them.

So, this trip we decided to keep the game going all the way. Starting in Wa, ending when we got home, in MD. There were times when I was ahead, there were times (more of them) when he was ahead.

But in the last stretch (I would say last 150 miles) I got like 5 slug bugs in a row. Yup. 5. Count them 5.

That made us tie. I know. We tied. Believe it or not, we each got 32 slug bugs throughout the trip. It was close at the end though. There were times I thought I would lose at my own game.

But...we tied!

No comments: